VKernel To Present During Red Hat Virtual Event
VKernel, now part of Dell Software, and the award-winning provider of enterprise-class capacity management and performance monitoring products for virtualized data centers and cloud environments, announced today its participation in Red Hat’s Optimizing IT virtual event, scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012 beginning at 11a.m. ET. Attendees of the virtual event will be presented with content crossing Red Hat’s product portfolio and will be invited to join a presentation delivered by Alex Rosemblat, Product Marketing Manager at Dell, that discusses how virtual admins can get a rapid assessment of the state of their Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environments with Dell’s vOPS.
“Administrators managing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environments must act by analyzing data, interpreting results and then implementing changes,” said Alex Rosemblat, Product Marketing Manager at Dell Software. “These tasks typically become unmanageable after an environment surpasses 50 VMs through the sheer amount of data to analyze. Dell vOPS Server Standard provides analysis and advice that grants control over a growing virtual environment.”
- Register to join Red Hat’s Optimizing IT virtual event
- VKernel: http://www.vkernel.com/
- More VKernel news: http://www.vkernel.com/company/press
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/VKernel
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VKernel
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
Contribute to the conversation focused on the Optimizing IT virtual event by using the #OptimizeIT and #redhat hashtags.About VKernel (now a part of Dell) Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. VKernel, now a part of Dell’s Software Group, is the number one provider of virtualization management products for virtualized data centers and cloud environments. The company’s powerful, easy-to-use and affordable products simplify the complex and critical tasks of planning, monitoring and predicting capacity utilization and bottlenecks. Used by over 50,000 system administrators, the products have proven their ability to maximize capacity utilization, reduce virtualization costs and improve application performance. Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV