- Revenue in 2013 is projected to be between $41 million and $44 million, and is projected to grow to more than $60 million in 2014, representing a 40% compound annual growth rate from 2012 expected revenue of $30 million to $31 million.
- Net income in 2013 is projected to be more than $0.35 per diluted share, and is projected to increase by 200% to more than $1.05 per diluted share in 2014.
- Income per diluted share from discontinued operations in 2012 is expected to be $0.18, and Ligand projects a loss per share from continuing operations for the year of between $0.09 and $0.13.
Ligand To Present Growth Prospects, Review Key Portfolio Assets And Introduce Financial Guidance At Analyst Day Event
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.