Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, announced the launch of a new desktop package that makes it easy for small-to-medium engineering companies to use aspenONE software. Launched earlier this year, over 150 companies have purchased the aspenONE Engineering Desktop and aspenONE Exchanger Design Desktop packages from AspenTech.
The new offerings from AspenTech enable small-to-medium engineering firms to use the same high-quality aspenONE Engineering products as their customers and larger competitors in an affordable way. As part of the program, engineering companies such as Arithmetek, Bioenergy Design, Genesis Consulting, Maturus Optimi and Wartsila also receive convenient online training from inside the product and support from AspenTech’s experienced support engineers.
For years, aspenONE Engineering products have been used by the largest process industry companies in the world. Now, smaller engineering firms are able to use aspenONE software to deliver projects faster and cheaper while collaborating more closely with their customers and vendors – all while improving engineering quality.
Supporting QuotesMladen Crnomarkovic, Co-Founder, Maturus Optimi“Now with this new engineering package from AspenTech, we have access to the same tools we didn’t dream we could afford as a new startup. This gives us a jump-start in the marketing of our services and providing client value.” David Cox, Senior Engineer, Genesis Consulting“This is an offshore oil production first. We commissioned the Process Control System onshore, resulting in a project time saving of approximately two weeks and cost saving of at least $3 million.” Vikas Dhole, Vice President, Engineering Product Management, AspenTech“Small and medium-sized enterprises are challenged to be more agile than competitors who have more resources. In response to this need, AspenTech has created a compelling new package of our aspenONE integrated engineering suite that allows them to compete more effectively.” Supporting Resources
- aspenONE for Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises
- aspenONE Engineering Customer Success Stories
- aspenONE Engineering Suite Overview Page
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV