MIAMI, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Innovations Ltd. (OTCQB: GNIN) (OTCBB: GNIN) ("Green Innovations" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Green Hygienics, Inc. ("Green Hygienics"), has executed an exclusive distribution agreement (the "Agreement") with Avanti Distribution ("Avanti"), a Quebec, Canada based company. Under terms of the Agreement, Avanti will be the sole distributor of various Green Hygienics 100% tree-free bamboo-based products and traditional non-green products in the Canadian market.
"Expanding our distribution network into new territories is a significant component of our aggressive growth strategy and overall corporate mission," stated Mr. Bruce Harmon, CEO of Green Innovations. "Joining forces with Avanti Distribution should accelerate the roll-out of our complete line of Green Hygienics products across Canada and potentially introduce the entire country to our 100% tree-free bamboo-based products."
The Agreement specifically lists the following products available for initial distribution, although additional products can be added at any time by mutual consent:
- Biodegradable diapers of 100% bamboo pulp
- Female Sanitary Pads made from bamboo pulp
- Panty Liners made from bamboo pulp
- TCF free bamboo pulp based plates and cups
- Produce platters and absorbents made from bamboo pulp
- Nursing pads made from bamboo pulp
- Under arm absorbing pads made from bamboo pulp
- Dryer sheet pads made from bamboo viscous fiber
- Diverse stationary 100% tree-free
Avanti Distribution is a Quebec, Canada based company focused on introducing new products in the traditional marketplace and in the vending industry in Canada and United States through local, regional and national distributors. Avanti has relevant experience and achieved successful results in R&D and new product launches in the United Kingdom (ASDA), Canada (Loblaws, Sobeys, Metro, Safeway, vending companies), USA (Kraft and major vending companies such as Canteen USA, ACV Vending, VendaAmerica, Compass Group, Vending Service), and Mexico (Gamesa-Frito Lay, Bimbo Marinela).About Green Innovations Ltd. Green Innovations Ltd., through its wholly-owned subsidiary Green Hygienics, Inc., is the exclusive licensed North American distributor of American Hygienics Corporation's 100% tree-free bamboo-based product line, including personal care and paper-based goods. The Company provides consumers the opportunity to enjoy high-quality and performance eco-friendly goods from dedicated experts that have been producing bamboo products for over a decade, along with the cost-benefit of local raw material manufacturing, and the satisfaction of knowing that by using these products they are doing their part to reduce their carbon footprint and to continue the movement towards a more healthy and sustainable planet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV