Websense TRITON Architecture Stops Targeted Cyber Attacks With New ACE In The Cloud Defense
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN), a global leader in unified web security, email security, mobile security and data loss prevention (DLP), today announced the general availability of ACE in the Cloud for the TRITON™ architecture. ACE in the Cloud is a global overlay cloud defense that is easily deployed and stops cyber attacks with both real-time threat analysis and security defenses.
"Before ACE in the Cloud, CSOs with traditional networking infrastructures couldn't keep up with today's toughest cyber attacks because deep content-aware defenses required a forklift upgrade," said John McCormack, president, Websense. "ACE in the Cloud changes the game. With the TRITON architecture, organizations can easily add global, deep content-aware security to thwart advanced threats and targeted attacks. We leverage and correlate big data analytics to give CSOs unprecedented visibility into threats throughout the world."
ACE in the Cloud integrates seamlessly with current traditional proxy gateways and firewall defenses to deliver a clean pipe from the internet. It runs the unique defense assessments of the powerful Websense Advanced Classification Engine (ACE) on web page content, active scripts, exploit code, obfuscated commands, web redirects, files, PDFs and executables.
ACE in the Cloud offers:
- Defenses built on the proven, global TRITON cloud security infrastructure. This includes protection across seven ACE defense assessment areas such as in-depth security, content and data analysis of all web page content, active scripts, web links and files.
- More than 10,000 security analytics, which are derived from the Websense ThreatSeeker Network ® and maintained by the Websense Security Labs™.
- Real-time security updates that unite more than 900 million endpoints and analyze 3-5 billion requests per day, including social media and correlating web and email links.
- A clean pipe, cloud defense that provides additional protection against advanced threats, spear-phishing and targeted attacks.
- An extremely easy implementation and a low impact on operational processes, procedures and administration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV