COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) declared the Company's fourth quarter dividend of $0.18 per share and accelerated the payment date to December 28, 2012. Historically, the fourth quarter dividend has been paid in March following the end of the Company's prior fiscal year. The dividend will be paid to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 17, 2012. This accelerated payout date will coincide with DSW Inc.'s previously announced third quarter dividend payable on December 28, 2012.
About DSW Inc.
DSW Inc. is a leading branded footwear and accessories retailer that offers a wide selection of brand name and designer footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. As of December 4, 2012, DSW operated 364 stores in 41 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, and operated an e-commerce site, http://www.dsw.com, and a mobile website, http://m.dsw.com. DSW also supplied footwear to 346 leased locations in the United States under the Affiliated Business Group. For store locations and additional information about DSW, visit http://www.dswinc.com. Follow DSW on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DSWShoeLovers and "like" DSW on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DSW.SOURCE DSW Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV