Quest One Identity Solutions from Quest Software, now part of Dell, set the standard for AD-based security and management, while expanding that strategy enterprise-wide. In most organizations, Active Directory (AD) is one of the largest and most important identity stores, and one of the most critical applications. Gartner estimates that AD is in use globally* by approximately 95 percent of enterprises (including small, midsize and large organizations). Due to its strategic and operational importance, Active Directory demands advanced security and administration.
A Quest One solution, ActiveRoles® Server, is an industry-leading security and management tool for AD-based identities and accounts. ActiveRoles Server secures Active Directory, enabling organizations to protect this important piece of the identity infrastructure. The Quest One solution enables organizations to administer AD-based identities and accounts in less time, and with fewer errors, through automation for user and group management. ActiveRoles Server provides all the functions necessary to protect, manage and overcome the native shortcomings of Active Directory.
- Quest today unveiled the latest version of ActiveRoles Server, which is known for simplifying and securing the most common identity management tasks. ActiveRoles Server 6.8 goes a step further by giving the organization even more powerful administrative, security and visibility tools, including:
- Workflow – ActiveRoles Server simplifies account clean-up and automates manual AD management tasks
- Exchange Management – ActiveRoles Server provides the most complete capability to manage accounts in Exchange environments as an integrated piece of AD administration
- Approvals – ActiveRoles Server enables delegation, escalation and re-assignment of administrator requests to ensure security objectives and compliance demands are met
- Scanning and Pruning – ActiveRoles Server makes avoiding Active Directory group and object bloat simple and complete
Expanded Identity and Access Management (IAM) – ActiveRoles Server supports larger IAM initiatives with tight native integration to a wide range of IAM solutions and key enterprise applications such as Quest One Identity Manager, Quest One Quick Connect, Office365, Microsoft Lync Services, Quest Authentication Services and Quest Defender®Pricing and Availability:
- ActiveRoles Server is available now for $25 per enabled user
- Quest Software, Inc.: http://www.quest.com/
- More Quest news: http://www.quest.com/newsroom/
- Twitter: http://mobile.twitter.com/quest
- Facebook: http://www.quest.com/facebook
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
- Quest TV: http://www.quest.com/tv/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV