Listed on the NASDAQ and Russell 2000® Index, Aruba is based in Sunnyvale, California, and has operations throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. To learn more, visit Aruba at http://www.arubanetworks.com. For real-time news updates follow Aruba on Twitter and Facebook, and for the latest technical discussions on mobility and Aruba products visit Airheads Social at http://community.arubanetworks.com.
© 2012 Aruba Networks, Inc. Aruba Networks’ trademarks include the design mark for AirWave, Aruba Networks ® , Aruba Wireless Networks ® , the registered Aruba the Mobile Edge Company logo, the registered AirWave logo, Aruba Mobility Management System ® , Mobile Edge Architecture ® , People Move. Networks Must Follow ® , RFProtect ® , Green Island ® . All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1 ABI Research: Wi-Fi Enabled Device Shipments will Exceed 1.5 Billion in 2012October 11, 2012
2 Gartner: Market Trends, Mobile App Stores, Worldwide, 2012August 17, 20123 ABI Research: Seventy Percent of Mobile Handset Shipments Will Use Wi-Fi (802.11ac) in 2015Mobile Device Enabling Technologies ResearchOctober 18, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV