Next-Generation Platform Supports 802.11ac, Delivers Significant Increases in Device Density
In addition to its superior level of integrated application awareness, the 7200 Series incorporates the following key features:
- 802.11ac-Ready Platform for Better Throughput: According to ABI Research, 70 percent of smartphones will ship with the new 802.11ac standard by 2015 3. The Aruba 7200 Series is optimized for 802.11ac, delivering 5x more throughput than competitive solutions, making it the ideal platform for enterprises as they plan their transition to 802.11ac. The 7200 Series is designed to handle the increased frequency of authentication, background updates and roaming events for smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile Device Density: The 7200 Series also delivers 40Gbps stateful firewall and encryption capabilities resulting in a 4x increase in capacity over previous generations of WLAN platforms. With this sharp increase in capacity, the 7200 Series can support up to 32,000 devices – 5x the density of competing solutions.
“Today’s IT departments are faced with the challenge of providing better access to deal with the onslaught of mobile applications – all while working within the confines of a typically tight budget,” said Sylvia Hooks, director, product marketing at Aruba Networks. “Aruba is helping these customers address their requirements with a wireless LAN platform that not only delivers improved ‘speeds and feeds’ but offers true insight into and control of application performance. With these industry-leading levels of visibility, enterprises can experience significant cost benefits as well as redirect their investments from traditional wired equipment, desk phones and expensive video equipment to an all-wireless model.”
Pricing and AvailabilityThe Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers, which include three models – the 7210, 7220 and 7240 – are available now, with prices starting at $16,995 U.S. list. For more information on the new 7200 and optimizing mobile application delivery, visit: http://www.arubanetworks.com/mobileapps For more information on the application performance testing, visit: http://www.arubanetworks.com/technology/performance-reports/ About Aruba Networks, Inc. Aruba Networks is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company’s Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture unifies wired and wireless network infrastructures into one seamless access solution for corporate headquarters, mobile business professionals, remote workers and guests. This unified approach to access networks enables IT organizations and users to securely address the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) phenomenon, dramatically improving productivity and lowering capital and operational costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV