- Investing 201—A more in-depth companion to the program’s introductory workshop on investing basics. The course provides those who have attended Investing 101, or who have general investment knowledge, in-depth information about investing in stocks and bonds. It also includes information about tax implications, performance measurement, managing risk, determining the right investments, and common investing terminology.
- Caring for an Aging Parent—Designed for those caring for a spouse, relative or friend, this workshop provides relevant information on anticipating a loved one’s daily living activity needs, preparing for the responsibilities of being a caregiver (including the financial, mental and physical impact caregivers may face), and explores helpful planning options, tips and resources.
- Planning with Pride: A Closer Look at Estate Planning for the LGBT Community—A workshop that focuses on important estate planning considerations for both LGBT individuals and couples, which provides participants with specific solutions for many different situations.
MetLife’s PlanSmart® Financial Education Series Expands Program Offerings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts