Verastem, Inc., (NASDAQ: VSTM) a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells, announced that members of the management team will be presenting at the 23 rd Annual Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference being held December 12-13, 2012 at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York, NY. The presentation details are as follows:
- A panel discussion titled “Toward Personalized Medicine” on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 8:35 am ET in the Jade room.
- Corporate presentation on Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 1:35 pm ET in the Basildon room.
Webcasts of the presentations can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the Company’s website at www.verastem.com. A replay of the webcasts will be archived on the Verastem website for two weeks following the presentation date.
About Verastem, Inc.Verastem, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSTM) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells. Cancer stem cells are an underlying cause of tumor recurrence and metastasis. Verastem is developing small molecule inhibitors of signaling pathways that are critical to cancer stem cell survival and proliferation: FAK, PI3K/mTOR and Wnt. For more information, please visit www.verastem.com.
Forward-looking statements:Any statements in this press
release about future expectations, plans and prospects for the Company
constitute forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ
materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. The
Company anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause
the Company’s views to change. However, while the Company may elect to
update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the
Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV