Tradeweb Enhances Retail Fixed Income Trading Platform
Enhanced functionality across the new Tradeweb Retail platform includes:
- Pre- and post-trade tools demonstrating the advisor's fiduciary responsibility to obtain best execution for clients
- A market snapshot of compliance tests based upon FINRA guidance and comparisons with recent trades reported by MSRB and FINRA/TRACE feeds, and Thomson Reuters pricing data
- Customizable business and suitability rules to enable, warn, reject or secure attestations based on multiple criteria
- Online audit trails tracking compliance and business rules run at order placement
Robust Search and Filtering
- New search functionality to quickly canvass market opportunities across multiple asset classes
- Customizable search modeling to help identify opportunities within specific market segments
- Detailed data screens showing recent trades, material events, and other actionable information
For more information about Tradeweb Retail, please visit: http://www.Tradeweb.com/Retail/About Tradeweb MarketsTradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing 2,000 institutional investors and dealers with greater transparency and better ways to trade. Tradeweb's dealer-to-institutional client marketplace is a global web-based electronic network linking thousands of the largest banks and institutions to buy and sell 22 asset classes in more than 50 countries, including government bonds, mortgage-backed securities, corporate credit, derivatives, money market instruments and ETFs. The Tradeweb Retail platform provides trading services to the financial advisor community through its Tradeweb Retail platform. Dealerweb, the firm's inter-dealer division, includes the Hill Farber, RaffCap, and J.J. Kenny Drake divisions. About VanguardVanguard, headquartered in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, is one of the world's largest investment management companies and a leading provider of company-sponsored retirement plan services. Vanguard managed nearly $1.95 trillion in U.S. mutual fund assets as of September 30, 2012. The firm offers more than 170 index funds, active funds and ETFs to U.S. investors and more than 70 additional funds and ETFs in non-U.S. markets. For more information, visit www.vanguard.com. Steven Vames, Tradeweb +1 (646) 430-6116 Steven.Vames@Tradeweb.com Katie Henderson, Vanguard +1 (610) 669-9214 Katie_Henderson@vanguard.com SOURCE Tradeweb Markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV