The Fiscal Cliff: Help Us Craft Recommendations To The President And Congress To Protect Manufacturing
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. federal lawmakers seem to be at an impasse in confronting the looming "fiscal cliff," a combination of spending cuts and tax increases that many believe could push the economy into another recession if left unchanged.
The manufacturing sector has a lot at stake in the negotiations and the eventual outcome to prevent the U.S. from sinking back into a recession in 2013.
This webinar will enable manufacturers to have their voices heard in Washington by:
- Understanding the issues, including some of the key revenue/spending aspects such as payroll tax, income tax rates, R&D credit, and defense cuts.
- Devising recommendations on what lawmakers should do about the key issues to avoid the fiscal cliff. These recommendations will be sent to the Obama Administration and Congressional leaders.
This briefing will benefit all executives in manufacturing companies concerned about business growth, taxation, capital spending plans, employee hiring and training."This is the time for Manufacturing Leadership Council members and their colleagues in the community at large to step forward and be heard on an issue of great urgency to manufacturing and the economy as a whole," said David R. Brousell, Global VP and Editorial Director of the Manufacturing Leadership Council. "The uncertainty surrounding this issue has already had a negative effect on business confidence. Manufacturers can and should offer constructive recommendations on how to avoid the cliff and put manufacturing and the economy in the U.S. and globally on a more stable footing."
RegistrationClick HERE to register. About the Manufacturing Leadership Council
The Manufacturing Leadership Council, now a key element of Frost & Sullivan's value proposition, offers an integrated portfolio of leadership networking, information, and professional development products, programs, and services for industrial executives worldwide. The Manufacturing Leadership Council's mission is to help senior executives define and shape a better future for themselves, their organizations, and the industry at large. The Manufacturing Leadership Council's integrated portfolio consists of the Manufacturing Executive website, an online global business network; the Manufacturing Leadership Council, an invitation-only executive organization; the annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit conference; the Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards program; and the Manufacturing Leadership Journal. For more information, visit us at http://www.manufacturing-executive.com/index.jspa About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV