Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) announced today it has been selected by Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) to provide engineering and procurement assistance services for the construction of a Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) plant at the Jamnagar refining and petrochemical complex in Gujarat, on the West Coast of India.
Jacobs Group Vice President Allyn Taylor stated, “We appreciate Reliance’s confidence in us for this significant portion of its petrochemical expansion project at the Jamnagar complex. The assignment further advances our long term relationship with Reliance and our presence in India. We are committed to delivering a high level of service and value on this project."
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services.
Statements made in this release that are not based on historical fact
are forward-looking statements. We base these forward-looking statements
on management’s current estimates and expectations as well as currently
available competitive, financial and economic data. Forward-looking
statements, however, are inherently uncertain. There are a variety of
factors that could cause business results to differ materially from our
forward-looking statements. For a description of some of the factors
which may occur that could cause actual results to differ from our
forward-looking statements please refer to our 2011 Form 10-K, and in
particular the discussions contained under Items 1 - Business, 1A - Risk
Factors, 3 - Legal Proceedings, and 7 - Management's Discussion and
Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations. We do not
undertake to update any forward-looking statements made herein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV