Aeterna Zentaris To Present At Oppenheimer 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference In New York
QUÉBEC CITY, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (NASDAQ: AEZS) (TSX: AEZ) (the "Company") today announced that its Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Paul Blake, MD, will be presenting a corporate overview at the Oppenheimer 23 rd Annual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December 13, 2012, at 9:25 am (Eastern), in the East Foyer of The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City.
A live webcast of this presentation will be available on Aeterna Zentaris' website at www.aezsinc.com, in the "Newsroom" section. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the Company's website for a period of 90 days.
About Aeterna Zentaris
Aeterna Zentaris is an oncology and endocrinology drug development company currently investigating treatments for various unmet medical needs. The Company's pipeline encompasses compounds at all stages of development, from drug discovery through to marketed products. For more information please visit www.aezsinc.com.SOURCE AETERNA ZENTARIS INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV