Simple Idea, Intelligent DesignThe water backpack is part of the company's work with the Clinton Global Initiative and its commitment to CGI to improve water transport in some of the world's poorest regions.
The water backpack features:
About Global Green USA
- Ergonomic design to take weight off the head and neck and distribute it on the back, leaving hands free
- Light weight – seven times lighter than the typical jerry can used to carry water
- 20 liter capacity for adults; 5 liter capacity for the children's size
- Construction of flexible industrial grade material for durability and folding for shipment and storage
- Roll-top closure to protect the water during transport and diminish loss to spilling, sloshing and evaporation
- Adjustable soft, broad straps for comfort
- Sturdy base to allow the pack to stand on its own when filled
- Wide mouth for fast filling
- Spigot designed to deliver a steady stream of water into a container without splashing
- Removable, replaceable clear liner that can be disinfected by exposure to sunlight
- Reflective strips for safety at night
- A sewn-in loop for hanging off the floor
is an environmental nonprofit working to stem climate change, build a more sustainable future, and help the communities, people, and planet in crisis -- with projects and initiatives for green affordable housing, schools, neighborhoods, and cities. Nearly 20 years ago, Global Green
was created as the American affiliate of Green Cross International, which was founded by President Gorbachev to foster a global value shift toward a sustainable and secure future.
About Greif, Inc.
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible, corrugated and multiwall containers, intermediate bulk containers, containerboard and packaging accessories, and provides blending, filling and industrial packaging reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in
. Greif has a long-term commitment to creating and engaging in sustainable business practices, investing in manufacturing process improvements that reduce waste, energy and water use. Greif also supports humanitarian relief efforts with the development and distribution of its PackH2O water backpack and through other activities. For more information about Greif's sustainability achievements, go to
SOURCE Greif, Inc.