Simple Idea, Intelligent DesignThe water backpack is part of the company's work with the Clinton Global Initiative and its commitment to CGI to improve water transport in some of the world's poorest regions.
The water backpack features:
- Ergonomic design to take weight off the head and neck and distribute it on the back, leaving hands free
- Light weight – seven times lighter than the typical jerry can used to carry water
- 20 liter capacity for adults; 5 liter capacity for the children's size
- Construction of flexible industrial grade material for durability and folding for shipment and storage
- Roll-top closure to protect the water during transport and diminish loss to spilling, sloshing and evaporation
- Adjustable soft, broad straps for comfort
- Sturdy base to allow the pack to stand on its own when filled
- Wide mouth for fast filling
- Spigot designed to deliver a steady stream of water into a container without splashing
- Removable, replaceable clear liner that can be disinfected by exposure to sunlight
- Reflective strips for safety at night
- A sewn-in loop for hanging off the floor
About Global Green USA Global Green USA is an environmental nonprofit working to stem climate change, build a more sustainable future, and help the communities, people, and planet in crisis -- with projects and initiatives for green affordable housing, schools, neighborhoods, and cities. Nearly 20 years ago, Global Green USA was created as the American affiliate of Green Cross International, which was founded by President Gorbachev to foster a global value shift toward a sustainable and secure future.
About Greif, Inc. Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible, corrugated and multiwall containers, intermediate bulk containers, containerboard and packaging accessories, and provides blending, filling and industrial packaging reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in North America. Greif has a long-term commitment to creating and engaging in sustainable business practices, investing in manufacturing process improvements that reduce waste, energy and water use. Greif also supports humanitarian relief efforts with the development and distribution of its PackH2O water backpack and through other activities. For more information about Greif's sustainability achievements, go to http://www.greif.com/sustainability.SOURCE Greif, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV