PARIS, December 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
– Bringing best of both organisations together results in 9 new products and a broader product offering –
Ansell, a global leader in protection solutions, and Comasec, the French hand protection specialist acquired by Ansell in September 2012, exhibit jointly for the first time today in Paris at ExpoProtection, the international safety and security exhibition. The combined companies are presenting a wider offering that will bring innovative new solutions to their customers.
"We will achieve the goals outlined in our growth strategy by investing in research and development, embracing the latest state of the art technologies, and engaging with partners who can facilitate the distribution of our innovative solutions, faster to our end-users," said Peter Dobbelsteijn, Senior Vice President & Regional Director, Ansell EMEA. "The recent acquisition of Comasec and the acquisition of Ansell Protective Solutions (formerly part of Trelleborg) earlier this year, has also provided us with more comprehensive safety solutions and a well- established distributor network."Innovative new additions to the Ansell product family, exhibit today at ExpoProtection, include the new HyFlex® 11-518 glove, probably the thinnest and most lightweight EN cut protection level 3 glove in the world, Comasec's new Marigold Industrial PX-218 glove which likely offers more dexterity than any other EN cut protection level 2 glove on the market, and the Ansell Protective Solutions Trellchem® new EVO suit, providing a unique 24 hour permeation protection. Other new products exhibited by Ansell at ExpoProtection 2012 come from the company's market leading VersaTouch™, TouchNTuff® and ActivArmr® brands. The innovative new offering of the enlarged Ansell product range will benefit customers across the EMEA region and beyond. In France, the home market of Comasec, Ansell will also expand its overall presence on the Personal Protective Equipment market thanks to a stronger sales and distribution network and by providing additional dedicated specialists with expertise in the most various industry segments. The ExpoProtecttion exhibition event brings together vendors and distributors with end users seeking new products, services or partners in the fields of security, occupational risk and fire prevention.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV