Fingerprint Unveils Seven New Mobile Edutainment Apps For Kids
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fingerprint Digital, Inc, a mobile gaming startup that creates educational and engaging gaming apps for kids, is adding seven new apps to its growing library of learning and fun. The free-to-play apps for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch are suited for young children, ages 3-8, and teach everything from money management to reading readiness to character values. To date, Fingerprint fans have logged nearly 40 million minutes of play time – while learning their colors, shapes, geography, math, science, reading, history and more.
"Families with young kids own on average 10 devices. And, today, savvy parents are requiring that screen time be meaningful – equal parts educational and play," said Nancy MacIntyre, CEO of Fingerprint. "With our new crop of Fingerprint apps, we are cementing our brand in the minds of parents and the hearts of children as the go-to destination for fun and learning – especially as so many kids will be unwrapping a new mobile device this holiday season."
Every Fingerprint app promotes academic, social and emotional skills with a heavy dose of fun. Fingerprint's newest releases, available in December, include:
- Scribble My Story (ages 3-8): Based on the award-winning Scribble Press app for iPad, this new app lets the youngest readers write, illustrate, and customize their own stories. Kids can customize their very own audio stories or create a book based on Fingerprint's wildly popular Big Kid Life or Whole Wide World Adventure. (iPad only)
- Green$treets: Unleash the Loot! (ages 5-8): The brainchild of Neale Godfrey, creator and leader in the "Kids and Money" field and bestselling author, this app teaches kids goal setting, budgeting, the value of money, and financial decision making while saving the planet. (Available now)
- Panda Panda No More Mess (ages 3-6): A fun sorting game and interactive book that teaches shapes and colors. Children help Panda, a happy little bear armed with a vacuum, clean up by dragging and dropping toys, blocks, clothes and even snacks into the right toy chest s.
- Step-by-Story: The VeggieTales Collection® (ages 3-6): Featuring the beloved characters from VeggieTales, this Step-by-Story collection helps kids associate words, sounds and pictures in preparation for reading. Plus, the apps focus on key character values (i.e., share your gifts, use your imagination, make new friends). The new collection includes The Goofy Gift, Thanks for the Franks, Larry's Missing Music, and I am That Hero!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV