Beginning Yoga with Chrissy Carter features three 20-minute routines that can be done individually or combined for a complete 60 minute program. The practices include:
- Connect (20 minutes) – Transition from a hectic day to a calm inner focus. This practice begins with the concept of linking breath to movement as Carter introduces fundamental yoga poses and mini sequences.
- Energize (20 minutes) – Builds on skills acquired in the first program and introduces sun salutations and other sequences. The goal of this program is to energize, detoxify, and increase flexibility, and as the flow increases, so will the calorie burn.
- Strengthen (20 minutes) – Build the strength necessary to achieve more challenging poses as Carter takes viewers through shoulder openers, preps for inversions and focused core work, increasing strength and confidence to be prepared for the day.
Beginning Yoga with Chrissy Carter has an approximate runtime of 60 minutes and a suggested retail price of $14.98. The DVD will be available beginning December 4, 2012 in stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com.
About Chrissy Carter Chrissy Carter has been teaching yoga for 10 years. She is currently a senior teacher, teacher trainer and anatomy teacher at YogaWorks in New York. Chrissy is passionate about teaching intelligent yoga with clarity and compassion and believes in creating a space where students can practice self-awareness without judgment. She is known for her ability to demystify postures and yoga philosophy, encouraging her students to live their yoga both on and off the mat. Chrissy has appeared in Yoga Journal, The New York Times, and Whole Living Magazine, and is a featured talent on GaiamTV.
About GAIAM Gaiam, Inc. (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a leading producer and marketer of lifestyle media and fitness accessories. With a wide distribution network that consists of over 60,000 retail doors, close to 15,000 store within stores, 5,600 media category management locations, a digital distribution platform and more than 10 million direct customers, Gaiam is dedicated to providing solutions for healthy and eco-conscious living. The company dominates the health and wellness category and releases non-theatrical programming focused on family entertainment and conscious media. For more information about Gaiam, please visit www.gaiam.com or call 1.800.869.3603.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV