The Partnership forecasts reimbursable maintenance capital expenditures of $6 million in 2013 for the bare steel replacement program. EQT Corporation has agreed to reimburse the Partnership for bare steel replacement capital expenditures in the event that ongoing maintenance capital expenditures exceed $17.2 million in any year. EQT Corporation will reimburse the Partnership for the lesser of (i) the amount of bare steel replacement capital expenditures during such year; and (ii) the amount by which ongoing maintenance capital expenditures exceed $17.2 million. EQT Corporation will also reimburse the Partnership for plugging and abandonment expenditures, if any.
Adjusted EBITDA and Distributable Cash FlowAs used in this press release, adjusted EBITDA means net income (loss) plus net interest expense, income tax expense, depreciation and amortization expense, and non-cash, long-term compensation expense less other income and the Sunrise lease payment. As used in this press release, distributable cash flow means adjusted EBITDA less net cash paid for interest expense, maintenance capital expenditures, and income taxes. Adjusted EBITDA and distributable cash flow are non-GAAP supplemental financial measures that management and external users of the Partnership’s financial statements, such as industry analysts, investors, lenders, and rating agencies, use to assess:
- the Partnership’s operating performance as compared to other publicly traded partnerships in the midstream energy industry, without regard to historical cost basis or, in the case of adjusted EBITDA, financing methods;
- the ability of the Partnership’s assets to generate sufficient cash flow to make distributions to the Partnership’s unitholders;
- the Partnership’s ability to incur and service debt and fund capital expenditures; and
- the viability of acquisitions and other capital expenditure projects and the returns on investment of various investment opportunities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts