As holiday shopping hits its peak, so do the stress levels of many Americans. A recent survey sponsored by Staples, Inc., found that two thirds of those polled confessed to sending holiday cards out too late and nearly half admitted to shipping gifts at the last minute. This year,
is helping to relieve holiday stress by making it easy for shoppers to beat the rush both in store and online.
Waiting in line to ship packages ranks as a top holiday headache, right alongside travel delays and endless holiday music. More than half of survey respondents cited waiting in line to buy stamps or ship gifts as a top holiday frustration, while 48 percent of survey respondents say they complete their holiday shipping in the middle of the season’s chaos or at the last possible minute. Staples helps customers avoid the hassle during the holiday crunch by making shipping easy providing:
Signed, Sealed and Delivered too Late
- Convenient UPS shipping services available in every store with the availability to drop off on Sunday
- Free shipping for items purchased on Staples.com throughout the holiday season
- New this year, Staples “reserve online, pick up in store” option allows customers the ease of online shopping with the convenience of in store pick up at the closest participating Staples location- normally within two hours of ordering
While holiday shoppers are scrambling to ship packages out on time, last-minute also seems to be the way many Americans send their
. Six in ten survey respondents say their holiday cards actually arrive too late. But sending holiday cards doesn’t have to be stressful or time-consuming.
- Staples® Copy & Print makes it easy with personal photo cards featuring hundreds of designs
- As an added convenience, customers can order online and pick-up in store
- With same-day photo cards 50% off through 12/29, this year there’s no excuse for the cards not being on time
“Staples is an easy, one-stop destination for busy holiday shoppers,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president of retail marketing, Staples. "Whether it’s picking up gifts for important clients or your boss, creating personalized cards or shipping presents, Staples offers shoppers convenient, affordable options for all your holiday needs.”