InSightec's ExAblate Neuro System Awarded European CE Mark For Non-invasive Treatment Of Neurological Disorders In The Brain
InSightec recently received its second ExAblate FDA approval for the treatment of painful bone metastases in patients who are unable or unwilling to undergo radiation. This is in addition to FDA approval for the treatment of uterine fibroids received in 2004. The CE marking enables ExAblate Neuro to be sold in Europe.
InSightec Ltd. is privately held by Elbit Imaging, General Electric, and MediTech Advisors. Founded in 1999 InSightec developed ExAblate to transform MRI-guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) into a clinically viable technology. ExAblate has won several awards for innovation and its potential to help mankind including The Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Awards and the European Union's IST grand prize. TIME magazine recently named Focused Ultrasound as "one of 50 best inventions". For more information about treatment centers and brain disorders please visit: http://www.insightec.com .
Media contact: Lynn Golumbic +972-4-813-1380 email@example.comSOURCE InSightec Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV