TUALATIN, Ore. , Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CUI Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUI), a platform company dedicated to the acquisition, development, and commercialization of new, innovative products and technologies, today announced that the Final Test Report from the Polish Oil & Gas Department Central Testing and Calibration Laboratory in Warsaw ("CLPB") has been released. After extensive testing, the report formally approves the Vergence® Natural Gas Metering Device (GasPT2) for "on-line usage" at all levels of the Polish Natural Gas Network.
- The GasPT2 performed properly and accurately for gases "containing nitrogen content even up to 35%" (Section III.4);
- "There were no errors found in the GasPT2 readings related to gas containing sulfur compounds typical for Polish gas network" (Section III.7);
- Even in emergency situations, there "were no errors found in GasPT2 readings related to different readings of water dew point temperatures (WDP)" (Section III.8);
- The GasPT2 response time is "very short . . . much shorter than modern fast gas chromatographs" and there is "no 'memory effect' of previous gas . . . . due to the small internal volume of the device" (Section III.10) and,
- The GasPT2 device "estimates correctly the values of physicochemical parameters in accordance with the ISO 6976 algorithm" (Section III.11).