TEL-AVIV, Israel, December 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
InspireMD, Inc. (OTC BB: NSPR) ("Inspire" or the "Company"), the developer of the MGuard™ Embolic Protection Stent (EPS), will sponsor a satellite symposium on December 4th at the ICI, Innovations in Cardiovascular Innovation, Meeting at the David Intercontinental Hotel, Tel-Aviv.
InspireMD's symposium will be chaired by Dr. Gregg W. Stone, and the meeting faculty includes Drs. Martin Leon, Sigmund Silber and Chaim Lotan. The session, titled "MGuard Embolic Protection Stent (EPS) Outperforms BMS and DES in STEMI Treatment", will show the 30 days MASTER trial randomized data of MGuard in STEMI patients, as well challenging cases that give insights into the uses and benefits of the MGuard MicroNet® EPS technology.
The MASTER trial findings were presented for the first time at the Late Breaking Clinical Trials session of the 24th Annual Transcathater Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific meeting in Miami on October 24. The results showed the novel MGuard EPS provided a statistically and clinically significant acute advantage and, as a result, may hold the potential to lower the incidence of adverse sequela and prolong survival of heart attack victims.The MASTER trial randomized 432-patient data was published in the November 6, 2012 print edition of the peer-reviewed Journal of American College of Cardiology, Vol. 60, No. 19. The online version of the paper, authored by Gregg W. Stone, MD and others, appeared Wednesday ( October 24) at: http://content.onlinejacc.org/article.aspx?articleid=1377008, coinciding with Dr. Stone's presentation of the findings at TCT. About Stenting and MGuard EPS Standard stents weren't engineered for heart attack patients. They were designed for treating stable angina patients whose occlusion is different from that of an occlusion in a heart attack patient.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV