Good Technology Unveils Good Trust - A New Mobile Identity & Access Management Platform
Using Good Trust, enterprises will be able to architect mobile applications that:
- Increase mobile worker productivity with authentication and seamless single sign-on from mobile apps to remote services and data stores
- Meet compliance mandates by restricting access to sensitive resources only to authorized users
- Improve IT efficiency and manageability of mobile apps with self-service provisioning and identity governance
- Enable mobile devices to deliver secure access to buildings or conduct safe and private financial transactions.
"In today's rapidly expanding and diversified BYOD workplace, IT leaders must balance risks and benefits: the enterprise need for security, compliance and manageability of mobile applications, versus employee and customer demand for flexibility and accessibility," said Michael W. Mahan, senior vice president of special markets for Good Technology, who leads the Good Trust line of business. "Good Trust will enable new ways to leverage personal identity to enhance mobile security so that companies no longer have to make tradeoffs. They will be able to allow employees, customers and consumers to securely access enterprise systems, physical buildings or even their bank account using their mobile device without jeopardizing sensitive personal or business data."
The Good Trust platform will also provide the essential workflows, developer tools, APIs and integrations that allow IT to centrally manage user provisioning, access permissions, and application life cycle management with full audit control to ensure compliance and complete data governance. Leveraging Good Trust, ISVs and enterprise or B2C app developers will be able to rapidly include IAM capabilities in mobile apps built with Good Dynamics®, which helps speed app development and deployment and drive user adoption and satisfaction.
To learn more the Good Trust platform visit http://www1.good.com/mobility-management-solutions/mobile-identity-and-access-management. Those attending the Gartner Identity and Access Management summit at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas can also visit booth #S29 for a demo and additional product information.About Good Technology Good Technology, the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions, creates a world where employees can securely connect, communicate, and collaborate using their personal iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. A world where IT can manage mobile apps, devices and enterprise data simply and safely to increase overall business productivity. A world where business information can travel wherever it needs to go, without putting sensitive enterprise or personal data at risk. Good Technology's customers include more than 4,000 organizations worldwide, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, legal, and government. Learn more at www.good.com. ©2012 Good Technology Corporation and its related entities. All use subject to license terms posted at www.good.com/legal . All rights reserved. GOOD, GOOD TECHNOLOGY, the GOOD logo, GOOD FOR ENTERPRISE, GOOD FOR GOVERNMENT, GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD DYNAMICS, SECURED BY GOOD, GOOD MOBILE MANAGER, GOOD CONNECT, GOOD SHARE, and GOOD DYNAMICS APPKINETICS are trademarks of Good Technology Corporation and its related entities. All third-party trademarks, trade names, or service marks are the property of their respective owners. Good's technology and products are protected by issued and pending U.S. and foreign patents.  "Decision Point for Identity and Access Management in Mobility Projects," Gartner Research, August 2012. SOURCE Good Technology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV