Good Technology Unveils Good Trust - A New Mobile Identity & Access Management Platform
SUNNYVALE, Calif. and LAS VEGAS, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Good Technology™, the leader in secure enterprise mobility, today introduced Good Trust™, a security platform that extends critical identity and access management (IAM) capabilities— such as strong authentication, single sign-on and identity federation— to mobile devices and applications. Developers, ISVs and IT managers that have built mobile enterprise apps using the Good Dynamics® app security platform will be able to leverage the robust set of API's available through the Good Trust platform to customize each mobile application experience based on user identity. In conjunction with today's announcement, Good also unveiled Good Vault™, the first product to be delivered through the Good Trust platform, which incorporates IAM capabilities and encryption to Good for Enterprise™ to enhance data protection. Both Good Trust and Good Vault were launched at the Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit taking place December 3-5 th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"The 'bring your own device' (BYOD) phenomenon has made mobile devices the dominant screen for use by today's workforce, causing them to become the target of increased malicious attacks and fraud," said Nicko van Someren, Chief Technology Officer, Good Technology. "Escalating security threats, coupled with the explosion of mobile applications, are necessitating the need for a second-layer of mobile security to ensure the protection of enterprise information and assets."
The critical IAM capabilities that will be delivered through the Good Trust platform include:
- Strong two-factor authentication at the application level to assert identity
- Access control that leverages existing infrastructure and can be centrally managed by IT
- Single sign-on to easily switch between applications
- Identity federation to create economies of scale; and
- Context-based policy enforcement to strengthen security.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV