Contact Solutions Releases Interactive Voice Response Cost Comparison Infographic
RESTON, Va., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Contact Solutions, a leading provider of cloud-based customer self-service solutions, today released an infographic examining Interactive Voice Response (IVR) costs and savings potential. The infographic details one company's major monetary savings with the paid, optimized IVR solutions offered by Contact Solutions over the "free" IVR services many business process outsourcers provide.
About Contact Solutions
Contact Solutions invents real customer service. Our patented technology, optimized solutions and culture of continuous improvement deliver a more personalized customer experience. Guaranteed.Our Continuous Improvement Methodology™ has improved the customer experience for every client — with an average CX rating increase of 27.4% — while lowering costs. This unique model quantifies the customer experience, enabling our clients to continuously improve performance and achieve ROI, year after year. Contact Solutions is one of the top five largest hosted IVR providers in North America and the recipient of the Frost & Sullivan Product Differentiation Award. For more, visit www.contactsolutions.com SOURCE Contact Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV