UCB Announces New Data To Increase Understanding Of Short- And Long-Term Clinical Profile Of Antiepileptic Drug VIMPAT® (lacosamide)
Moreover, sales may be impacted by international and domestic trends toward managed care and health care cost containment and the reimbursement policies imposed by third-party payers as well as legislation affecting biopharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement.
Forward Looking StatementThis press release contains forward-looking statements based on current plans, estimates and beliefs of management. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to be materially different from those that may be implied by such forward-looking statements contained in this press release. Important factors that could result in such differences include: changes in general economic, business and competitive conditions, effects of future judicial decisions, changes in regulation, exchange rate fluctuations and hiring and retention of its employees.
References1. McShea, C., Polinkovsky, M., Dimova, S., Doty, P., DeBacker, M., Chung, S. Early Efficacy with Adjunctive Lacosamide Treatment In Patients With Uncontrolled Partial Seizures: Analysis of Mean Percentage of Seizure-Free Days Per Week. Presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES), November 30 - December 4, 2012, San Diego, USA. Abstract#3.250.
2. D'Cruz, N., Doty, P., McShea, C., Dimova, S., DeBacker, M. Long-Term Treatment of Partial-Onset Seizures in Adults Exposed Only to Approved Lacosamide Doses: Pooled Analysis of Three Open-label Extension Studies. Presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES), November 30 - December 4, 2012, San Diego, USA. Abstract#1.227.
3. Rosenfeld, W., McShea, C., Doty, P. Evaluation of Long-Term Treatment with Lacosamide for Partial-Onset Seizures in the Elderly. Presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES), November 30 - December 4, 2012, San Diego, USA. Abstract#3.234.4. Wechsler, R.T., Leroy, R., Beller, C., Doty, P. Open-Label Pilot Study of Adjunctive Lacosamide for Uncontrolled Primary Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures. Presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES), November 30 - December 4, 2012, San Diego, USA. Abstract#1.228. 5. Epilepsy Foundation. About Epilepsy. http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/aboutepilepsy/. Accessed 9/13/12. 6. NINDS/NIH. Seizures and Epilepsy. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/epilepsy/detail_epilepsy.htm#196923109. Accessed 9/13/12 SOURCE UCB
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV