Bankers Petroleum Supplements SEDAR Filings For The Year Ended December 31, 2011
CALGARY, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Bankers Petroleum Ltd. ("Bankers" or the "Company") (TSX: BNK), (AIM: BNK) today announced that, in connection with a routine continuous disclosure review by the Alberta Securities Commission (the "ASC"), it has filed amended versions of its National Instrument 51-101 F1 and F3 form filings and its Management Discussion and Analysis for the year ended December 31, 2011, in order to provide supplemental information requested by the ASC in respect of those filings. Although the revisions are not considered significant by the Company, they provide additional clarification and support Bankers' commitment to excellence in its disclosure practices and enhancing its continuous disclosure materials. Revised versions of both filings, highlighting the modifications, are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Review by Qualified Person
This release was reviewed by Suneel Gupta, Executive Vice President and COO of Bankers Petroleum Ltd., who is a "qualified person" under the rules and policies of AIM in his role with the Company and due to his training as a professional petroleum geologist (member of APEGGA) with over 20 years' experience in domestic and international oil and gas operations.
About Bankers Petroleum Ltd.Bankers Petroleum Ltd. is a Canadian-based oil and gas exploration and production company focused on developing large oil and gas reserves. In Albania, Bankers operates and has the full rights to develop the Patos-Marinza heavy oilfield and has a 100% interest in the Kuçova oilfield, and a 100% interest in Exploration Block "F". Bankers' shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the AIM Market in London, England under the stock symbol BNK. SOURCE Bankers Petroleum Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV