The Aquarama Jigsaw Takes Shape
SINGAPORE, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the pace towards Aquarama 2013 steadily quickens, the various pieces of the complex jigsaw are beginning to fall into place. Two key components of what promises to be a fascinating and all-embracing programme are the:
- Trade Seminars
- International Fish Competition
(Logo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2012/11/29/20121129170415879079.jpg )(Logo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2010/04/19/20100419602891.jpg )
The 2013 Trade Seminars will have as their overall theme:
CURRENT AQUATICS - FUTURE PERSPECTIVES, consisting of three separate sessions:
Session 1: Industry-related Conservation - some of the topics currently lined up feature hot issues like the ongoing studies on the plight of the much-in-demand Banggai cardinalfish and the in-situ work being done in Indonesia to conserve the species, the Amazonian ornamental fishery, conservation and management strategies for Indian ornamental fish, and CITES and CBD issues surrounding the dragon fish.
Session 2: Health and Biosecurity in the Ornamental Aquatic Industry - topics include biosecurity issues in Australia (including potential import consequences for ornamental fish), fish health management in commercial premises, barcoding of ornamental fish... and others.
Session 3: Husbandry and Legislation - topics to include governmental perspectives on the ornamental aquatic industry, the live rock trade, wild-caught and captive-bred seahorses, nano aquaria, Brazilian legislation and the next CITES Conference of the Parties.
The line-up of speakers for these presentations is now almost complete and includes, as always, international industry leaders and experts (so far, from Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, the Netherlands, Belgium, Mexico, India, the US, Norway and, of course, Singapore). As in previous editions of Aquarama, the seminars - which are absolutely free to all trade visitors - promise to provide a wealth of topical and essential information regarding the industry, and are certainly not to be missed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV