Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp. (NYSE: TYG) today announced that as of Nov. 30, 2012, the company’s unaudited total assets were approximately $1.7 billion and its unaudited net asset value was $1.0 billion, or $36.06 per share.
As of Nov. 30, 2012, the company was in compliance with its asset coverage ratios under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (the 1940 Act) and basic maintenance covenants. The company’s asset coverage ratio under the 1940 Act with respect to senior securities representing indebtedness was 523 percent, and its coverage ratio for preferred shares was 408 percent. For more information on calculation of coverage ratios, please refer to the company’s most recent applicable prospectus.
The company issued 14,200 shares of common stock under its at-the-market equity offering program for gross proceeds of approximately $0.6 million during the month of November 2012.
Set forth below is a summary of the company’s unaudited balance sheet at Nov. 30, 2012 and a summary of its top 10 holdings.Unaudited Balance Sheet
|(in Millions)||Per Share|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents||0.1||0.00|
|Deferred Tax Liability||372.3||13.16|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV