SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of Teavana Holdings, Inc. (TEA), Mandalay Digital Group Inc. (MNDL) And Kit Digital, Inc. (KITD) And Class Action Against Zillow, Inc. (Z)
NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Teavana Holdings, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Teavana Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TEA) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Starbucks Corporation (NasdaqGS: SBUX) for $15.50 per share. Shares of Teavana stock traded higher than the consideration as recently as May 29, 2012 and at least one analyst set a price target for Teavana stock at $24.00 per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV