The fund intends to make regular monthly distributions to its shareholders based on its past and projected performance. Among other factors, the fund will seek to establish a distribution rate that roughly corresponds to NCAM’s projections of the total return that could reasonably be expected to be generated by the fund over an extended period of time. Investors should not draw any conclusions about a fund’s past or future investment performance from its current distribution rate. As market conditions and portfolio performance may change, the rate of distributions on the shares and the fund’s distribution policy could change.
Because the fund expects to be classified as a partnership for tax purposes, shareholders will be allocated their pro-rata share of the fund’s income, gains, losses, deductions and credits for purposes of computing their tax liability. Fund shareholders will receive a Schedule K-1 which reports their allocable portion of such tax items.
Nuveen Investments provides high-quality investment services designed to
help secure the long-term goals of institutional and individual
investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve
them. Nuveen Investments markets a wide range of specialized investment
solutions which provide investors access to capabilities of its
high-quality boutique investment affiliates—Nuveen Asset Management,
Symphony Asset Management, NWQ Investment Management Company, Santa
Barbara Asset Management, Tradewinds Global Investors, Winslow Capital
Management, and Gresham Investment Management. In total, Nuveen
Investments managed approximately $220 billion as of September 30, 2012.
For more information, please visit the Nuveen Investments website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV