The Eagle Capital Growth Fund, Inc. (“Fund”) (NYSE MKT:GRF) today declared a year-end cash dividend of $0.36 per share. The record date for this dividend is December 17, 2012, and the payment date is December 28, 2012.
On a preliminary basis, this dividend represents a combination of net investment income of $0.0429 per share, and long-term capital gains of $0.3171 per share. The net investment income is derived solely from “qualified” dividends for U.S. Federal income tax purposes. This preliminary information is subject to change. Shareholders will receive definitive information with respect to U.S. Federal income tax treatment in the ordinary course. In addition, shareholders can access definitive tax information by going to the Fund’s website after year-end.
The Fund is a closed-end investment company that invests primarily in high quality growth companies. To learn more about the Fund, please go the Fund’s website: www.eaglecapitalgrowthfund.com.
If you have a question about the year-end cash dividend or other Fund matter, please contact David C. Sims, the Fund’s Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, at 414-765-1107, or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV