Look For Under Pressure DSS Stock To Get A Boost From New IP Leadership Following Corporate Merger Along With Improved Third Quarter Results
DSS also made strides in its gross profit performance during Q3, which saw gross profit increase by 20% from Q3 2011. This resulted in gross profits reaching $1.52 million for the quarter. DSS has made efforts to streamline operating costs and focus its attention on sales efforts with higher margin opportunities. These decisions have paid off for DSS mainly in its printing division, where gross profit for the year to date has increased by 149%.
When measuring performance using adjusted EBITDA, the third quarter reflected a 7% improvement over adjusted EBITDA of Q3 of 2011.
These results seem to be promising for DSS, as it has an opportunity to build on its 3 rd quarter momentum in the fourth quarter, which has historically been the company's strongest.
DSS's former CEO Patrick White stated, "We are very pleased with our third quarter results, where we saw strength in all of our business divisions. As we enter the final quarter of 2012, we expect to continue to build upon our revenue and gross profit growth that allowed us to reach the important financial milestone of positive adjusted EBITDA in the month of September."DSS stock last traded at $2.70 with a market capitalization of $58.6 million. Over the last year, the company has traded between $2.26 and $5.12 per share. SOURCE Lexington Technology Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV