Dear Shareholders,Our shareholder meeting is coming up. It will take place:
- Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 11:00 A.M. ( Vancouver time)
- 2900 - 550 Burrard Street
- Vancouver, British Columbia, V6C 0A3
We will be asking shareholders to vote their WHITE proxy in support of Management and our proposed nominees for the Board.
You do not need to attend the meeting to vote – you can do so in advance of the meeting and instructions to do so are included in the enclosed Management Information Circular.
Your Careful Attention Is NeededSt. Elias has nominated five directors who have the relevant experience and expertise needed to lead the Company forward. Mr. Gilby Len Hastman of Spruce Grove, Alberta, has informed the Company that he intends to put forward himself and four other nominees for election to the St. Elias Board. Two of Mr. Hastman's proposed nominees, James E. Rainbird and Richard Alexander Defreitas, are prohibited by the Company's articles from being elected at this meeting because they did not provide their consent to serve within the time frame established under the Company's articles. As for Mr. Hastman and his other two potential nominees, our primary concern is their lack of relevant experience. Of the three remaining proposed nominees, and based on biographies provided to us, Mr. Hastman and Darcy Kim Hastman are electricians and Ted E.R. Rutherglen is a Human Resources Manager. These three individuals do not have any experience in mineral exploration or corporate finance. Moreover, they have no prior service as a director of any publicly traded company. In our opinion, this lack of relevant experience suggests that these three potential nominees are not qualified to lead St. Elias. In contrast, the director nominees proposed by St. Elias collectively have deep expertise in mineral exploration, geology, public companies and finance. To prevent the possibility of individuals with insufficient experience from taking control of our Company, we urge shareholders to vote their WHITE proxy in support of Management. Below, we outline why Management is asking for your support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV