Reviewitonline.net Announces Most Tech Heavy SUV
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reviewitonline.net, an online resource for the most current automobile information, today announces its choice for the "Most Tech Heavy SUV" on the market: the 2013 Infiniti JX. The seven-passenger JX stands out due to its large array of advanced safety features, in addition to the luxurious tech features one would expect to find in a luxury SUV.
Notable Technology Features on the 2013 Infiniti JX include:
- Around View Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection
- Optional Bose Cabin Surround 15-speaker premium audio system with digital 5.1-channel decoding and Waveguide subwoofer
- Driver Zone/Speed Alert
- Infiniti Personal Assistant (24-hour access to a team of Infiniti professionals)
- Infiniti Connection with Google Calendar
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and optional Blind Spot Intervention System
- Available Back Up Collision Intervention System (BCI)
- Available Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) systems
The new Infiniti JX SUV also boasts segment-leading rear cargo and passenger volume (with seating for seven), an award-winning interior, and an exterior design featuring the brand's new design language.
Always far beyond basic, Infiniti has added a wealth of features as standard, including powered front seats (optionally heated and cooled), leather seating throughout the cabin, a power liftgate, LED taillights and bi-xenon headlights, a sunroof, heated side mirrors, and 18-inch wheels all come standard.For additional new car and SUV news, as well as comprehensive new auto and best SUV reviews, visit suv.reviewitonline.net. About Infiniti Infiniti is the luxury branch of Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Company. Founded in 1989 in North America, the Infiniti brand network now spans 15 countries and includes 230 dealers. The Infiniti marque is not used in the automaker's home country of Japan, and most Infiniti models are marketed domestically as Nissan models. In 2012, Infiniti moved its global headquarters from Nissan to its own building in Hong Kong, China. About ReviewitOnline.net Reviewitonline.net is a complete resource for latest information on new car models of all types, classes and sizes. Read expert reviews written by seasoned car writers and share your views with other visitors of Reviewitonline.net. We are constantly adding new cars, adding new writers and refining our reviews to provide you with the best quality car website online today.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts