Record November Sales For Subaru Canada
Seventh consecutive month of growth confirms new record and milestone in company history.
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Dec. 3, 2012 /CNW/ - Subaru Canada, Inc. (SCI) is thrilled to announce that a new record for November sales and the seventh consecutive monthly record have helped Subaru Canada exceed its previous annual sales record with one month of sales still left for 2012. Sales in November climbed to 2,727 units, up 35.5 percent over the same period last year. These record-breaking results have helped Subaru Canada surpass its previous highest annual sales record, set in 2010 with 27,805 units, as year-to-date results have climbed to 28, 189 units, also up 15.1 percent over the same period last year.
Subaru's Impreza sales continued to dominate monthly results as sales rose by 89.8 percent year to date. The brand new 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek is also maintaining its momentum in its fourth full month of sales with 470 units sold this past November.
"With one month still left, we've already beat our best year ever," said Shiro Ohta, president and CEO of Subaru Canada, Inc. "This fantastic result and new milestone means that 2012 will certainly go down in the books as a record year for Subaru Canada."About Subaru Canada, Inc. Subaru Canada, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of over 85 authorized dealers across Canada. SOURCE Subaru Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV