AIP's Center For History Of Physics Opens New Web Exhibit On Ernest Rutherford, Discoverer Of The Atomic Nucleus
The Center for History of Physics, established in 1965, strives to preserve and communicate the history of physics and allied fields.
About the Center AIP's Center for History of Physics and Niels Bohr Library & Archives work together with partners around the world for a better understanding of the human side of physics and allied sciences such as astronomy and geophysics. Through documentation programs, archival collections, and educational initiatives, they help ensure that the heritage of modern physics is safeguarded and its story accurately told. See http://www.aip.org/history/.
About AIPThe American Institute of Physics (AIP) is an organization of 10 physical science societies, representing more than 135,000 scientists, engineers, and educators. As one of the world's largest publishers of scientific information in physics, AIP employs innovative publishing technologies and offers publishing services for its Member Societies. AIP's suite of publications includes 15 journals, three of which are published in partnership with other organizations; magazines, including its flagship publication Physics Today; and the AIP Conference Proceedings series. Through its Physics Resources Center, AIP also delivers valuable services and expertise in education and student programs, science communications, government relations, career services for science and engineering professionals, statistical research, industrial outreach, and the history of physics and other sciences.
Contact: Charles E. BlueAmerican Institute of Physics+1 301-209-3091 (office)+1 202-236-6324 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE American Institute of Physics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV