Prostate Cancer Study: Most Patients Report Satisfaction After Robotic Surgery
"What we found," explained Dr. Samadi, "is that patient satisfaction with robotic prostate surgery depends on a range of pre- and postoperative variables. This reinforces the need for patient-specific treatment counseling before surgery and a continuing doctor-patient relationship during post-surgery rehabilitation."
Though not included in this study, ongoing patient data indicates that 96 percent of Dr. Samadi's patients regain urinary continence within two to three months of surgery and sexual potency within 12-24 months. To date, Dr. Samadi has performed more than 4,000 successful SMART prostatectomy surgeries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV