ATF Offers $5,000 Reward For McKees Rocks Business Arson
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Philadelphia Field Division, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives announced a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the arson that occurred Oct. 10 at 701 Yunker St., McKees Rocks, Allegheny County.
The fire incident occurred at approximately 8:00 a.m., at 701 Yunker Street, causing approximately $2 million in damages to the Linder's rug business. There have been no reported injuries at this time. The joint investigation is being conducted by the ATF, along with the Allegheny County Police Department and Fire Marshal's Office.
Fire investigators have conducted a thorough examination of the fire scene and have ruled the cause of the fire to be arson. Investigators seek assistance from the public that may assist them in solving the case.
"ATF is committed to safeguarding our communities from individuals who threaten it with intentionally set fires. Those who commit acts of arson will be aggressively investigated and removed from our streets." said ATF Philadelphia Field Division Special Agent in Charge Sheree L. Mixell. "We encourage the public to contact investigators with any information that can lead to the arrest of the responsible arsonist(s)."Anyone having information should call the ATF 24/7 hotline 1-888-ATF-FIRE (1-888-283-3473) or email at: ATFTips@atf.gov. ATF is the primary Federal law enforcement agency with jurisdiction for investigating crimes of arson. More information on ATF and its programs can be found at www.atf.gov. Contact: Special Agent Steven Bartholomew (215) 446-7808 SOURCE Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV