PRINCETON, N.J., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE:AXR) today reported that it received an inquiry from the New York Stock Exchange regarding the recent market activity in the Company's stock and informed the Exchange that the Company's policy is not to comment on market activity.
AMREP Corporation's Media Services operations, conducted by its Kable Media Services, Inc. and Palm Coast Data LLC subsidiaries, distribute magazines to wholesalers and provide subscription and product fulfillment and related services to publishers and others, and its AMREP Southwest Inc. subsidiary is a major landholder and leading developer of real estate in New Mexico.
SOURCE AMREP Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV