MCLEAN, Va., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ: GOOD) (the "Company") reported today that it purchased a 146,483 square foot office building located in Columbia, South Carolina for $29.2 million. The building is currently leased to Verizon Wireless.
"We are excited to add to our portfolio this Class A office building that serves as a primary operations center for this well positioned credit tenant," said Buzz Cooper, the Managing Director responsible for the transaction.
Gladstone Commercial Corporation is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that invests in and owns net leased industrial, commercial and retail real property and selectively makes long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The Company currently owns 80 properties. Including payments through October 2012, the Company has paid 94 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its common stock. Prior to paying distributions on a monthly basis, the Company paid five consecutive quarterly cash distributions. The Company has paid 82 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series A preferred stock, 73 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series B preferred stock, and 30 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Senior Common Stock and 9 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series C preferred stock. The Company has never skipped, reduced or deferred a monthly distribution since inception, over eight years ago. Additional information can be found at www.gladstonecompanies.com.For Investor Relations inquiries related to any of the monthly dividend paying Gladstone funds, please visit www.gladstone.com. SOURCE Gladstone Commercial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV