Crane Co. (NYSE:CR) will hold its annual analyst conference from 8:30 AM until Noon, Wednesday, February 27, 2012 in New York City.
Speakers will include Eric C. Fast, President and CEO, and other key Crane Co. executives. Interested parties may listen to a simultaneous web cast of this event through the Company’s web site www.craneco.com in a listen-only mode.
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial
products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to
customers in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing,
petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising,
transportation and other markets. The Company has five business
segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials,
Merchandising Systems and Controls. Crane has approximately 11,000
employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR). For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV