SEATTLE, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) reached a record for year-to-date 737 deliveries with today's delivery of the 377th Next-Generation 737. The delivery of the airplane, a 737-900ER (Extended Range) with Boeing Sky Interior for United Airlines, topped the previous record of 376 deliveries set in 2010.
In October, the 737 also broke its own record for net orders in a single year when it topped the 2007 record of 846 orders. Net year-to-date orders for the Next-Generation 737 and 737 MAX total 1,031 airplanes. This also is the first time in the single-aisle jetliner's history that it has logged more than 1,000 orders in a single year.
Contact: Linda Lee737 CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1 206-766-2905 firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.comSOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV