SEATTLE, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) reached a record for year-to-date 737 deliveries with today's delivery of the 377th Next-Generation 737. The delivery of the airplane, a 737-900ER (Extended Range) with Boeing Sky Interior for United Airlines, topped the previous record of 376 deliveries set in 2010.
In October, the 737 also broke its own record for net orders in a single year when it topped the 2007 record of 846 orders. Net year-to-date orders for the Next-Generation 737 and 737 MAX total 1,031 airplanes. This also is the first time in the single-aisle jetliner's history that it has logged more than 1,000 orders in a single year.
Contact: Linda Lee737 CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1 206-766-2905 email@example.com
Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.comSOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV