Niagara Mohawk Power Corp.(the “Company”), an indirect subsidiary of National Grid USA (“National Grid”), announced that its Board of Directors has declared dividends for the period Oct. 1, 2012 to Dec. 31, 2012 at the following rates for all outstanding series of its preferred stock:
- .85% on the $100 par value, 3.40% Series;
- .90% on the $100 par value, 3.60% Series;
- .975% on the $100 par value, 3.90% Series.
The preferred stock dividends are payable on Dec. 31, 2012, to holders of record on Dec. 13, 2012.
The Company, doing business as National Grid, provides electricity service to approximately 1.6 million customers and natural gas service to approximately 565,000 customers in upstate New York. The Company is based in Syracuse, N.Y.
National Grid is an indirect subsidiary of National Grid plc (LSE: NG;
NYSE:NGG). National Grid delivers electricity to approximately 3.3
million customers in Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island, and
manages the electricity network on Long Island under an agreement with
the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) which agreement is scheduled to
expire on December 31, 2013. It is the largest distributor of natural
gas in the northeastern U.S., serving approximately 3.4 million
customers in Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island. National Grid
also owns over 4,000 megawatts of contracted electricity generation that
provides power to over one million LIPA customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV