Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 4
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Look out #Barbie and #Apple: Could the #fiscalcliff turn stocks into the hot holiday gift this season? on.wsj.com/Vtw77L— Charles Passy (@CharlesPassy) December 4, 2012
Re Darden Disappointment:As Grandma Koufax used to say, "Dougie, as Howard Johnson goes, so goes the U.S. economy." #stockaction— Douglas Kass (@DougKass) December 4, 2012
interesting factoid...if you tweet about 'fiscal cliff; after taking an ambien you wake up with diahrrhea #becarefull #passiton— howardlindzon (@howardlindzon) December 4, 2012
The Pope is a perfect addition to Twitter. Papal bulls will fit right in with the rest of the bull here.— Epicurean Dealmaker (@EpicureanDeal) December 3, 2012
Continuing its British buying spree, Delta is in talks to acquire 49% of the royal baby.— Kevin Roose (@kevinroose) December 3, 2012
$MSFT execs mustn't have ready Andy Grove's "Only the Paranoid Survive." Too little too late, even w/all that cash! cc @ jimcramer #classic— Herb Greenberg (@herbgreenberg) December 4, 2012
So far the only thing Obama's interview has done is hurt German exports— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 4, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV