The Finish Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: FINL) today announced the release of co-branded Special Olympics shoelaces, the proceeds of which will benefit Special Olympics programs in all 50 states.
“At Finish Line, we’re dedicated to supporting athletes everywhere,” said Steven Schreibman, senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Finish Line. “These shoelaces will let our customers show that they’re fans of Special Olympics athletes with every step.”
In April 2012, Finish Line announced a multi-year pledge to support Special Olympics. Special Olympics will also receive a portion of proceeds from the Finish Line Youth Foundation’s annual Holiday Drive which will run in stores and online until Dec. 31.
The Special Olympics shoelaces sell for $2.95 and $2 will go to Special Olympics for each pair of laces purchased. They will be available at Finish Line stores in four colors: red, black, pink and white.About The Finish Line, Inc.The Finish Line, Inc. is a premium retailer of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Finish Line has 650 stores in malls across the U.S. and employs more than 11,000 sneakerologists who help customers every day connect with their sport, their life and their style. Online shopping is available at http://www.Finishline.com and mobile shopping is available at m.Finishline.com. Follow Finish Line on Twitter at Twitter.com/FinishLine and “like” Finish Line on Facebook at Facebook.com/FinishLineUSA. Finish Line also operates, through a venture with Gart Capital Partners, the Running Specialty Group, including 24 specialty running shops in seven states and the District of Columbia under The Running Company and Run On! banners. More information is available at www.run.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV