- Provide for the payment of all valid claims settled on January 19, 2012 and thereafter in cash with respect to 60% of the total claim amounts, and with a Deferred Payment Obligation ("DPO") for the remaining 40% which will be retained in claim reserves until a future pay-out date;
- Authorize RMIC to continue with its management of the DPO-based run-off plan during an estimated ten year period ending on December 31, 2021. During this period RMIC would remain within ORI's ownership and control, as well as under NCDOI regulatory supervision as has been the case since January of this year.
Old Republic Reports North Carolina Department Of Insurance Issuance Of A Final Order Approving The Flagship Mortgage Guaranty Subsidiary's Corrective Plan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.