FLW, Rapala Renew Sponsorship Agreement Through 2013
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FLW, the industry's premier tournament fishing organization, announced today a sponsorship renewal with Rapala USA through the 2013 season. Rapala offers anglers high-quality lures, line and hooks along with outdoor tools and accessories. Financial terms of the deal were not released.
Through the agreement, Rapala and sub-brands Sufix and Trigger X will receive exposure across several of FLW's platforms, including its tournaments and Expos, multiple websites and FLW Bass Fishing magazine.
Rapala's legendary pro staff includes FLW Tour pros Terry Bolton, Dave Lefebre and 2012 Forrest Wood Cup champion Jacob Wheeler.
Since 1936, Rapala has been the world's favorite fishing lure. Rapala lures have accounted for more world-record catches than any other lure. More than 20 million lures are produced and sold in more than 140 countries around the world every year by Rapala.ABOUT FLW FLW is the industry's premier tournament-fishing organization, providing unparalleled fishing resources and entertainment to our sponsors, fans and host communities. FLW is offering anglers of all skill levels the opportunity to compete for millions in prize money nationwide in 2013 over the course of 231 tournaments across five tournament circuits, four of which provide an avenue to the sport's richest payday and most coveted championship trophy – the Forrest Wood Cup. FLW is committed to providing a lifestyle experience that is the "Best in Fishing, On and Off the Water," through a variety of platforms including tournaments, outdoor expos and FLW Fantasy Fishing. For more information about FLW and FLW Fantasy Fishing, visit FLWOutdoors.com or FantasyFishing.com and look for FLW on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube. SOURCE FLW
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV